Knott’s is a Fashion Consultant team generated for gentlemen that take interest in their personal appearance. Whether it may be your traditional business men, entertainers, school teachers, or your average Joe, we are specifically geared towards an individual’s overall image.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Look like a Million Bucks!
Every suit you wear should fit you as if it was perfectly made for you body structure. This can be done with out spending all of your savings. You can make a $200.00 suit look like it cost thousands. The key is finding a good Tailor!
7 Tips you need to know before wearing a suit!
1. Shoulder pads end with your shoulders.
2. Your flat hand should slip easily into your suit under the lapels when the top (or middle) button is fastened. If you put a fist in, the suit should pull at the button.
3. The top button of a two-button suit or the middle button of a three-button suit should not fall below your navel.
4. With your arms at your sides, your knuckles should be even with the bottom of your jacket.
5. Jacket sleeves should fall where the base of your thumb meets your wrist.
6. Between a quarter and a half inch of shirt cuff should be visible.
7. Your pants should fall one inch of break from your shoes.