Friday, May 13, 2011
KF Cologne choices of summer '11
(1) Aqva Pour Homme by Bvlgari: Some say it is similar to Acqua Di Gio, Kiton and Farenheit but one of the better fragrances of this genre. Its key notes are: Mandarin, Petit Grain, Santolina, Posidonia, Mineral Amber.
(2) HM by Hanae Mori: Known to have a balance between floral and edible notes, this fragrance's main components are: Jasmine, Lemon, Lavender, Vanilla and Chocolate.
(3) Clean Men by Clean Men : The name gives it away, so if you like to smell fresh and clean this is the fragrance for you. Scent notes: Ruby Red Grapefruit, English Lavender, Wild Raspberry, Clove, Lime, Olibanum, Patchouli, Musk.
(4) Touch by Burberry: Musky, floral, yet light, this summer best seller will be sure to intrigue you with its unusual combination of scents such as: Artemisia, Violet Leaves, Mandarin Tree Leaves, White Pepper, Virginia Cedarwood, Nutmeg, Vetiver Roots, Tonka Bean, Skin Muse.
(5) PI by Givenchy: Introduced by Givenchy in 1998. This is a wonderful cologne for evening wear. It is a blend of jasmine, orris and sandalwood with the essence of bergamot, lemon and sage. Warm, rich, enticingly sensual.
(6) Angel by Thierry Mugler : Launched by the design house of Thierry Mugler in 1996, Angel possesses a masculine scent that is a rich blend of mint, coffee, caramel, lavender, and tar. If has a nice, slightly lingering scent, that can be described as sharp, with a dash of the orient mixed with a crisp woody fragrance. It is recommended for daytime wear.
(7) Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier: L'Homme is available as daytime and evening cologne. It is intoxicating daytime cologne which has been designed to control the amount you spray. So it prevents you from over spraying the cologne. The use of bergamot in the cologne emanates a masculine presence along with a gentler and overpowering scent embellishing intimate moments.
(8) Grey Vetiver by Tom Ford: Derived from the perennial cuscus grass, it is one of the most intriguing colognes of the year. Blended with grapefruit citrus, pimento, moss, nutmeg and vetiver, it is the perfect office wear cologne. The moment you spray the perfume, it starts as a citrus scent and then as the day progresses, it will start emanating the smell of nutmeg and moss.
(9) Pour Homme II by Gucci: Gucci Pour Homme II cologne for men is a fresh woodsy scent that includes fresh top notes of bergamot and violet leaves followed by a spicy heart of pimento, black tea, and cinnamon. The base includes a unique blend of olive wood, tobacco leaves, musks, and myrrh for a masculine and charismatic scent choice.
(10) Amber Pour Homme by Prada: Leaves a rich, sophisticated & voluptuous scent. Top note are bergamot, mandarin orange, neroli, cardamom. Middle note are geranium, vetiver, orange blossom, myrrh, nirvanolide. Base note are sandalwood, tonka bean, vanilla, saffron, patchouli, leather.